.
.
.

lately I've been...


...admiring pretty much everything from Maxime Simoens' RTW Fall collection, but in particular the lovely skirts.
Source: WWD
 
...eating these delicious faux pancakes for breakfast.
Source: Oh Joy!

 ...in awe of this editorial for Mag Rouge by Jose Villa (actually, I'm in awe of pretty much everything he does)
Source: Jose Villa

...listening to Gabrielle Aplin's Please don't say you love me

                               

...wishing that Sherlock would hurry up and come back on!
Source: Pinterest
 

5 comments:

  1. love this addition to your blog, I hope you do more.
    the song is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those 'pancakes' are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that skirt in the first photo! the colors and pattern is perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue and coral in the outfit photo are gorgeous. What a fun furry jacket!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

My, what good taste you have in blogs! .....Hahaha! but seriously, thanks for the comment!