.
.
.

in my actual wardrobe...


I had a fun day in the city on Thursday trawling through a few vintage shops. I've never really gone into that many vintages places before, and I was quite surprised. I expected to see plenty of things that could be worn with full on vintage styling, which I think is lovely but not my personal style, but I saw heaps of things that I could see myself wearing teamed with modern pieces.
And of course we ended up browsing in plenty of chain stores too ;) If money was not a consideration, I would have come home with so many clothes, haha!

One of the best parts of going into Adelaide is the food. Morning tea was a large cappuccino and a slice of baked cherry cheesecake at Muratti. Then lunch at Red Door Bakery consisted of a tomato, onion and beef pie, followed by tea and a Belgian brownie. For dinner at Bocelli I had pan seared swordfish with minted pea purée and a potato and artichoke salad, with San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa. Desert was a delicious cherry tart.

Jacket: Rockmens │Jumper: Warehouse (from ASOS) Jeans: Jeanswest Shoes: Diana Ferrari │Necklace: JewelflytWatch: Skagen


Photos by Kathryn Simons

2 comments:

My, what good taste you have in blogs! .....Hahaha! but seriously, thanks for the comment!